healing of my thyroid

  • Thread starter Thread starter lea
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lea

Guest
Dear Lord God. please hear my prayers. please make my ### healthy again and stop the bulging of my eyes..Please hear my prayers In Jesus Name! Amen!
 
###, God loves you so very much and He is concerned about your condition. Heavenly Father, because of your great love, I ask for a healing for ###. You are the great physician, please provide a healing for ###, be it through a doctor, or through a miracle.

Please bless with woman with comfort, faith and love. In Jesus name, I pray
 
"Peace and Love of the Lord be with you and your loved ones."

Loving Lord Bless ###, and Heal her thyroid and ### eyes, In Christ Jesus name Amen
 
Lord please have control over ###'s body and heal her from the thyroid problems. let all the deficiencies be met and please restore good health to her. In Jesus' name.Amen.
 
###, be healed in Jesus name, Father thank you for the healing power in your blood. amen.
 
In the Name of Jesus we speak life and health to ###'s thyroid, eyes, and entire being. Thank You Lord. Amen.
 
I ask Lord that you will touch ###'s thyroids and bring back complete health to her. bless ### and give her favor in her life In Jesus Name Amen
 
Jesus said it's according to your faith! With God, ALL things are possible. He said, I AM the Lord that healeth thee, Exodus 15:26! By your stripes, you are already healed! Receive it now in Jesus' name! amen!
 
For my brother and sister in Christ and like to thank you for praying with to get well, I feel so blessed because,

I found this site but so much blessed because I found you though we didn't know each other but still we pray for one other.

I prayed and thank the Lord for all the blessing I received everyday including you guys. I pray that whatever trials that come our way

God will give us courage to continue our life and don't give up. because our God is always watching us..God blesses and spread the love..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing in my thyroid from nodules and Graves’ disease. I am due for an ultrasound the end of June to monitor nodule growth and I am having some pain on the left side of my neck from what may be nodule growth.
Replies
9
Views
271
Reposting: I’ve had a small reduction in pain but want to continue praying and believing for my miracle. The ultrasound is June 17th. I remember after my last ultrasound a year ago, I remember the tech acting off. I prayed during the whole scan. I knew when I was done that something was...
Replies
8
Views
177
Boldly thank God for His provisions and ask for healing over circulation, nerves, pain in right side back when I eat drink walk sleep, heart rhythm blood pressure beat as I take medications and diet, air to be released from stomach and food impact to flush out of digestive system, thyroid to...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom