Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. ###. ###. ###. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. They are ok. Ashamed of me but healthy. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank to help with the gut wrenching pain of my husband’s cruelty. Pray for me please. Ask God to forgive me...
Replies
11
Views
250
Please continue to pray for my Mum ###. For some reason I have woken today really feeling positive that her cognitive decline will stop some day and it's not the end for her. I hope I'm not delusional, please Jesus cover her in your blood, fill her with the holy spirit, rebuke any dark energies...
Replies
11
Views
336
Hello everyone, I am struggling with extreme brain fog from head injuries and I grew up in a bad narcissistic home and alcoholic father, was violent, I'm ### and I suffer badly with PTSD severe anxiety, very low self-esteem, worthlessness, fear of people, I isolate and it is nearly impossible to...
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,719
Members
650,995
Latest member
Astuyrarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom