Healing of all my five ### Financial ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Struggling with two debts totaling sixteen thousand five hundred dollars. I confess I was not wise when I incurred these debts and stepped into these debts out of desperation. These debts cause anxiety, worry, and sadness every day. They are keeping me from financial freedom, limiting my ability...
Replies
8
Views
140
JMC everyone 🙏 After receiving Jesus, many problems in my life have been solved, and for that I thank the Lord from the bottom of my heart. But there is still one financial problem—I am trying my best to pay off my debt, but I have not been able to do it yet. However, I have complete faith in...
Replies
6
Views
104
My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom