Healing N Hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter JSMPETRUS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JSMPETRUS

Guest
Lord Jesus, you know my current situation better than I do. My heart is in pain, I need your healing. I need your strength to I can stand still for the sake of my children. I need you so I can stand up again. Forgive me Lord if my marriage is sinking because of me and show me how to bring peace in my family in Jesus' name. Amen
 
default_jesus-cross.gif
God Bless you & yur family. I pray for peace. I pray for forgiveness, health, financial freedom, a closer walk with the Lord, To be still & hear his voice. I pray for this family and all those in the world like it. to come together with you Lord. to be close and at peace. And to know you & your will in their lives. I pray they will always love & help each other. & pray together. To even witness to others about all the great things you do. God bless them & help them. Protect them & heal them in every way there is. Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank u all for ur prayers. Last nite I slept with ma heart in pain,bt wen I woke up I didn't feel the heavy load on my heart.my heart felt light. Thank u Lord!2day I cn smile n laugh.I hope I wl b feeling lk this forever! Free from worries n just trusting my Lord to work out all 4 me n my family. I pray for all dat r going thru marital problems,Lord gv them peace,return the love n togtherness in their marriages!Lord mk the impossible possible to all,in Jesus name, Amen!
 
I prayed for you in Jesus Name. I pray for you to have strength and peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray plead the blood over ### and ### bad caugh under the weather pray they be ok ### get hours he only got ### hours a week I pray he done with school in ### n graduation in ### I pray more hours at work
Replies
7
Views
247
I find myself feeling sad about losing someone who meant much to me. I don't regret meeting her, I'm happy that I experienced loving someone deeply for the first time. What hurts is knowing she didn't feel the same. I need to let go so that I can build a new relationship. Moving on doesn't mean...
Replies
13
Views
255
our home is sinking. I'm so sad, broken pipes must be repaired, asking God to restore home. Remove all evil from our lives, heal dad's heart valve, asking for the Lord to help in this matter and forgive my sins. Forgive me, please help God restore ### home properties and people in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom