Tereugir

Disciple of Prayer
Healing my left knee, l injured when l was young & now come to plague me in later life. Deliver me from scourge of blood pressure for over 10yrs limiting my physical activities & draining my resources. Grant me financial breakthrough in midst of unexplainable lack that have enveloped me Restore peace in my ###'s household. Bring back my younger ### who has become a thorn in the flesh for aged ### and our family Restore my ###'s vision to enable her read her Bible again. All in Jesus mighty name amen. ### From ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know what wrong with left knee and what is going on. I don’t like high blood pressure all over my body. I don’t know where is that come from to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
132
No more pain in left knee I get my place of residence and office for my side hustle a safe secure place even if it’s the garage at home ### greatly..I need it to b easier to make it at home 🏠 and then a vehicle I can write as a business expense then the family we will have a car I need a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
196
Heal the pain around my left knee so I can be free, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I don't know where the pain comes from because it doesn’t make any sense to me. Pain shouldn't be inside my body like that.
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom