Healing My Eyesight

  • Thread starter Thread starter pat7777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pat7777

Guest
i have been ill for months. today and yesterday, i feel healing coming. But, my eyesight has been damaged from the bodily illness. please pray with me that my eyesight will be restored to perfection immediately and permanently. Thanks
 
Lord our heavenly father you have given your son Jesus to die on the cross for the clearity of our sins. May your blood washes away all our inequities I pray that you heal and restore ###'s vision so he can see well help him to understand that you are the creator of the universe and you are the great I am.
 
Dear Lord, I ask for healing and a perfect eyesight. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeee, pray for ### eyesight. ### am scared. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
181
Please pray for ### eyesight. ### scared.
Replies
8
Views
124
Please, pray my eyesight will be alright, please, please, I'm truly scared.
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom