Kaffon

Humble Prayer Partner
Healing. Lord I pray and ask for a full healing in my body, mind, and spirit. I have a huge ### in my abdomen. I am being pushed around for my surgery to be done. I am not financially stable to have it done privately. So our public hospital is giving me a hard time to get it done. I was given 2 dates, one last year and one last month, and it was not done on both occasions. I am praying that the doctor do a successful job and not to have me as an experiment as they were planning to do so. I also pray that everything goes well so I can go above to get it done. Where as the doctors there will have more experience dealing with my issues. I pray for my family and friends who are very supportive in my trying time. I pray that whatever situation they have, that they will be healed also. Thank you Lord for waking me this morning. I pray for my family and friends to be safe in and out. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

God Got You-Please Click on the Link Below And Read-God Got You!
 
```markdown
Healing. Lord I pray and ask for a full healing in my body, mind, and spirit. I have a huge ### in my abdomen. I am being pushed around for my surgery to be done. I am not financially stable to have it done privately. So our public hospital is giving me a hard time to get it done. I was given 2 dates, one last year and one last month, and it was not done on both occasions. I am praying that the doctor does a successful job and not to have me as an experiment as they were planning to do so. I also pray that everything goes well so I can go above to get it done. Whereas the doctors there will have more experience dealing with my issues. I pray for my family and friends who are very supportive in my trying time. I pray that whatever situation they have, that they will be healed also. Thank you Lord for waking me this morning. I pray for my family and friends to be safe in and out. In Jesus name Amen

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, grant me peace. My work I have done or position and what I did or not need to do is or was being audited. Please have my supervisor have answered the audit for me with more professional language than I would be able to write. Let them be satisfied with the answer and have no further...
Replies
9
Views
343
Lord, I pray to you today that everything goes smoothly at work. That no processes need to change. That all enrolled correctly. That everyone is nice and do not confront me in any way. That no one experiences a situation that upsets or makes for a trying time for them. I pray for a raise that...
Replies
11
Views
231
Lord I pray to you and ask that my meeting goes smoothly today with no changes in procedures that make the job harder or harder for my stds to get what they need. Keep us in your arms and carry us through all of our hours. Bless everyone we come in contact with and those dear to us that are...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom