Healing in my body. My knee. ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God bless you and heal you back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mobility, my life, and my future look bleak. My parents are difficult. I live here and there, a lot of profanity, swearing, and I am alone here, isolated, and need help. I need to get a mobility car and I need to get out more, away, and friends never visit. Nothing, it's rural here. I dread...
Replies
8
Views
143
Hello Pastor, Trust you are well. There is a mass around my knee when an x-ray was done it came out as suspected giant cell tumor. I rejected the option of surgery because of the cost and my belief that God would do it. Sir, kindly help pray God takes this reproach away. It has brought so...
Replies
13
Views
180
Full healing in every area in my life in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
11
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom