Healing in my body and general health. ...

Healing in my body and general health. God bless you!
I have prayed for you. May Jesus touch you and heal you. May God give you strength to go through this hard time in Jesus name amen
 
```markdown
Healing in my body and general health. God bless you!

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for travelling mercies for a ###-day out of town retreat to and from the area and for my good general health as I got exposed to a splashed flood water on my lips (mouth) that I cleaned with water, soap, sanitizer, and alcohol. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
109
Please pray for me and my family of 5 In general In Jesus name Please pray for my spouse to be healed and blessed to live a very long life and for My babies to always know how much we and most of all God loves them and For us to always be close like we are now In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
221
I ask for prayers for healing, for my eyes that I get better and won’t lose my eyesight, also for a bump I got outside of my left eyelid, that it can be removed and won’t be painful or dangerous, for my general health also I’ve been sick from bronchitis, I believe it’s stress because of lack of...
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom