Healing From The Past

  • Thread starter Thread starter BERMUDA871
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BERMUDA871

Guest
Please pray for ###, the love of my life. His heart has grown cold and hard to the things of God and me. He has experienced a lot of pain and heartache in his life. I pray the Lord heals him of his broken heart and life and he allows me to help him through this and not push me away like he has been. We have plans to marry and I don't want his past to haunt our future together. Thank you - ###
 
Merciful lord I pray for ### who is ill now... lord touch him now and command the pain to leave his body and remove all the sadness from his life... father cleanse him in your blood and lead him to your path... pour your holy spirit on him and protect him in his hands, bless both of them and bring them together if that is your decision, give them peace and happiness again... in your precious name I pray amen.
 
Father in Heaven Give this ### the love she truly needs. Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Dearest Lord we pray for ### that he sees the true love of his life and keep them together and safe and focused on the future. Amen.
 
Oh Lord, please heal ### from his past. May he put it all to rest and may he and ### find happiness together. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for all people, especially all people working for the government to preserve all the good things from the past rather than throwing it away. Pray for all Americans and people globally to learn the importance of preserving all the things from the past so we can enjoy them today in ### and...
Replies
6
Views
200
Hi all, I want to start by saying this is a great site with great members. So for the last couple months, I have been having trouble accepting the Lord’s promises he has for our lives. I have been keep replaying the past, past mistakes, past sins, past lies people have told about me (my mind...
Replies
6
Views
231
My daughter due to ### hardly gets her ###. She last got it ### in May and has been on ### ever since.... Please pray it comes on its own naturally soon. She is anxious and worried about ### in future.
Replies
13
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom