Healing from severe abuse AND facing homelessness with my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter SynthGirl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SynthGirl

Guest
Healing from severe abuse AND facing homelessness with my ### teenagers...

Really need guidance from God, peace, and alleviation of these overwhelming financial burdens.

PLEASE visit http://### for more info.

Even little words of encouragement from God's Church would help right now. Thanks. :D
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord I pray for this family please guide them to a more happy path and watch over them as they face hard times amen.
 
I assume that you are seeing a very good therapist. I assume also that you really want to be well and to be whole once more.

Nothing is impossible with God. When all the personalities are able to experience the true love of God then healing will begin to take place.

God:

You know, you understand. Only you can judge the situation rightly. I beseech you at this moment to let Your love be experienced in this woman's life. Bring healing to all parts of her so she will be able to live a life that is whole again.

Redeem her soul, mighty God. Redeem her life from the ravages of hell. Provide a home for her and her family. Provide stability in her life. Let the victory of the cross be experienced in her life.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
When you do all that you can and it seems
like you are being hard pressed on every side, remember that in Christ,
you cannot be crushed. He will take your broken heart and your fallen
dreams and use them to build you up for his purpose. It may not seem
like you will ever recover from your pain or that your tears will never
end - but that is not true. King David wrote in Psalm 69 “Save
me, O God! For the waters have come up to my neck, I sink in the deep
mire, where there is no foothold; I have come into deep waters and the
flood sweeps over me. I am weary with my crying out; my throat is
parched. My eyes grow dim with waiting for my God.”
​
Our problems and struggles do not dictate
our future. It is planned out by Christ Jesus who will not fail to help
those who trust in him. I know that my pain has no power to
destroy the hope I have through Christ. Despite what I face in this
life, my God will always be bigger.

By ###

default_heart2.gif
default_heart2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for a financial breakthrough. ### and my family have been facing being homeless for over a month now. We are living in a motel that we struggle from day to day to pay for without jobs—that’s only God carrying us through from day to today. Well, today is pretty much the same with a...
Replies
9
Views
291
grandma bedridden nee ###. we need deliverance from generation curses. severe dehydration. have mercy Lord but also praise report: While in prayer I felt God heal my tooth Please Lord heal all teeth for everyone heal us. Lord also deliver rem from that unclean spirit please deliver ### from a...
Replies
8
Views
304
New to forum. Asking for prayer as my family is facing homelessness. Married with ###. I have health problems that has affected my ability to find gainful employment.
Replies
10
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,868
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom