Healing From Serious Illness

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikkimuk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nikkimuk

Guest
I am asking for healing prayer for my son ### as he is in hospital fighting a serious infection. May God grant him the strength to fight this and be well again. I thank you for your prayers.
 
Lord please lay your healing hands on ###. Please give him the strength to fight this infection. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear God, you are the great doctor and healer. Please touch this ### with your powerful hand that he defeat his illness. Give him strength to go through. Also, strengthen his family to be more faithful to you. Please grant the total healing to this child, oh Lord. Amen.
 
Lord help him fight. By stripes we are healed. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Thank you for your Prayers. The Lord is moving in Miraculous Ways and granting Provision and Healing in my family. However, the Enemy is also on the attack. This Morning my wife came to me requesting funds to help pay for hospital treatment for her...
Replies
7
Views
212
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
163
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom