Healing from Evil Attacks and prayers for protection

JesusourLordandSavior

Beloved of All
Thank you Heavenly Father for all you are doing for me. I continue to pray for healing and deliverance from evil attacks. Please protect me Father. Please destroy all the plans of the evil enemy. I rebuke the evil enemy and all it is trying to do.

Please also allow me to rest peacefully Father without the evil sounds.

I love you so much my Lord. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS FROM NEIGHBORS ###,### DOING HEAVY WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS AND UNNECESSARY ARGUMENT FRUSTRATION, PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH IN JESUS NAME. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
8
Views
122
Please Heavenly Father help me. Please remove this spiritual warfare attacks. Please allow me to sit in peace. Please stop this evil from touching my work. It freezes the computer every time work comes in. No other time. Please grant me freedom and peace Father God. In Jesus precious name. Amen...
Replies
11
Views
259
Please pray for my neighbor ### ### as ### came here today without any reason we got anger fear. He has been transferred but still not leaving premises. Pl pray for peace in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom