Healing For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter fmaccarone@yahoo.ca
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fmaccarone@yahoo.ca

Guest
Can you please pray for my ### year old son ### he has a stuttering problem and he is getting worse, can you please pray for him that he stops I believe that Jesus already shed his blood for him and through his blood he should and will be heeled. He is starting to feel withdrawn and depressed and unmotivated at school and it’s extremely heartbreaking for me to see him this way, I don’t believe this is what God wants for him and I’m trusting in God for this heeling for him.

Thank You for your prayers, God bless you.

###
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…

Pray with me…God we ask in Jesus' name please heal ### of this stuttering problem. Bless him and keep him safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Amen!

Everything is going to be alright!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My niece ### 2yrs old. Since 2. to 3days today. Has a viral rash that can affect the hands and feet. Hand foot and mouth disease. With several small, red raised spots scattered around the heel arch ankle area. And palms. Legs. Her buttock..n mouth. She's having difficulty in eating food. Can't...
Replies
8
Views
120
Lord I am such anxiety feeling heavy inside and depressed and it makes me mad at myself Lord help me to get rid of it Lord need healing Lord I try but it is here with in me Lord Lord and my hearing is so bad and ringing in my ears Lord how I need you Lord for healing and I feel heartbroken about...
Replies
13
Views
197
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom