Healing for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My mother suffered a stroke. It has now been a year. She is slowly recovering. Kindly help in praying for her full recovery and for return of her speech. In Jesus name, Amen.
Holy Spirit, manifest healing power, Lord bring your glory. I release power for creative miracles in this woman's body. I command spirit of stroke to go! I command that dumb spirit to release her mouth and her words...I command evil spirits to get out now. I command healing to her whole body. Lord, bring your glory and thank you for your presence. I declare shalom/peace over heavy hearts, be free in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 🙏 My mother, ###, and I are new Christian believers living in ###. Sadly, my mother has suffered a stroke, and now her heart is also not functioning well. Her condition is very serious and critical. With all my heart, I believe that...
Replies
6
Views
153
Hello everyone, I kindly ask you to pray for my dear mother. She has been going through a difficult time after a ### and ###, and she is working hard to recover. Please pray that God grants her complete healing, strength, peace, and a return to good health. If you can, please send a prayer or a...
Replies
10
Views
176
Please pray for my mother she is suffering with brain stroke and she is very tension and fear about that problem in the name of Jesus please pray sir.
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom