Healing For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter debieb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

debieb

Guest
my ### is suffering from a migraine for at least ### days and needs healing from this and future migraines.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
She will be alright just believe in the power of Jesus! Father God we come and pray for your daughter Lord heal her right now touch her with your Love with your Spirit in Jesus name I pray Glory and honor to you forever and ever amen
 
God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly. If you seek, you will find and if you knock the door shall be opened for you. Therefore, pray without ceasing and the Lord will abundantly bless you. May the Lord be with you, May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for your prayers, God is good all the time, ### has relief from the migraine.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing for ###, who is suffering from vertigo and migraines. Could you also please pray for healing for ### and ### for back pain. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
100
Please pray for me for provision so that I can move out to live a safer place. Where I live currently is very toxic and unsafe for my mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. I constantly have persistent headaches , migraines and sadness.
Replies
10
Views
48
Need pray for healing from my migraines and for ### as well. Thank-you
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom