Healing For Wife And Son

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

I would ask for you to pray for my Christian wife she has much pain and is under spiritual and physical attack. God hears prayer! Pray for her to be loosed and healed according to Matthew 18:18,19,20 And PRAY in agreement together WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also please pray WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22 for our son Jeremy to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless, heal, strengthen, protect, and encourage every member of my family.Heal each and every one physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and financially. Bless them with power, love, self discipline, and God esteem in Christ Jesus. Help them Lord Jesus. Work on them. They need You. Make them ever better for the Glory of God. Lead and Guide each of them in the direction You want them to go. Bless them with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in all things that pertain to their life. And all that I have asked You God to do for my family in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and Me, Myself, and I. We all stand in need of You answering this prayer especially myself with a Yes, Amen, So Be It. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

PS: God if any of these people are not saved (You know who they are); I ask that they will become Christians. In Jesus’ name Save Them. Thank You Lord Jesus.

Tell God Thank You…. http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

Last edited by a moderator:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Prayed for you guys. I pray that the lord shines down and heals the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom