Healing for my right eye

We continue to lift you up, ###, in our prayers, cherishing the opportunity to intercede on your behalf. We are honored that you have allowed us to join you in prayer, standing in agreement for your healing.

If you have seen improvement in your right eye and the retina issue, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Let us all rejoice together in God's goodness. If you're still facing challenges, please share an update, and we will persist in praying for your healing. We pray that God's healing touch would be upon your right eye, and that you would not need laser treatment.

May God continue to bless you, ###, as you walk with Him. We pray that you would feel His presence and peace, and that He would grant you complete healing in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I really dislike having so many problems with my right eye because it keeps crossing nonstop. I hate how much it bothers me whenever it happens to my right eye. All I want is for my right eye to be normal without cross eye. God, I know you are the one who heals fix everything because I love...
Replies
10
Views
131
I don't understand why my right eye still bothers me and crosses my eyes, even though I took my camera to see my right eye 👀 get cross-eyed. It makes me hate that my right eye gets cross-eyed for no reason and it doesn't make any sense. I can feel an itch inside my eyes, and I don't know where...
Replies
10
Views
191
I am really angry and pissed at my right eye because I don't know why my right eye keeps crossing eyes for no reason. Heal my right eye to be free from crossed eyes. Heal my right eyesight to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom