Healing for my left leg fractured on ###

Healing for my left leg fractured on cast. next mnth d ###th my check up need complete healing t.q Jesus
You have done the right thing by requesting help from the Almighty. God is at work and I am sure he has heard your prayer. I am praying for you now. May God heal you and bless you in every way. Amen!
 
Healing for my left leg fractured on cast. next mnth d ###th my check up need complete healing t.q Jesus
I Pray that God will give you a complete healing In the Name of Jesus Christ Amen, receive your healing.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last week I dropped a ### lb weight onto my left big toe. I went to the podiatrist the next day and they said the big toe bone is fractured/chipped. They also removed my entire toe nail. I also have some neuropathy in my big toe since the injury. My greatest joy is jump roping and sled push...
Replies
13
Views
76
Heal my left leg because I don’t know what is going on.
Replies
10
Views
370
I don't know what is going on with my whole left leg to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom