Healing for my left leg fractured on ###

Lord God, unite us with Jesus Christ, the risen and living One. Unite us so that our lives are completely submerged in your will through Jesus Christ. Tear us loose from all that tries to bind us to earth. Make us free people who always lift their heads and look up because their redemption is approaching. Almighty God, we trust in you, however difficult the times may be. Remember all peoples, for it is your will to gather them into your kingdom. You, O God, are our refuge and our help. In you we trust until the end. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Healing for my left leg fractured on cast. Next mnth d ###th my check up need complete healing t.q Jesus
May God give you quick healing as he also heals my wife who got a fractured left leg last month and is also in plaster.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last week I dropped a ### lb weight onto my left big toe. I went to the podiatrist the next day and they said the big toe bone is fractured/chipped. They also removed my entire toe nail. I also have some neuropathy in my big toe since the injury. My greatest joy is jump roping and sled push...
Replies
13
Views
76
Heal my left leg because I don’t know what is going on.
Replies
10
Views
371
I don't know what is going on with my whole left leg to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,092
Messages
16,807,153
Members
650,533
Latest member
Celdaruewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom