Healing for my ### heart. Thank you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today morning, my heart feels heavy and deeply hurt. You know every pain, every sacrifice, and every silent tear that I carry inside. Sometimes I feel misunderstood, blamed, and emotionally tired. But Lord, I choose to bring everything to You because You alone truly know my heart...
Replies
10
Views
238
Hopefully all my testing will be good news With the out come. Also the money needed for my home
Replies
9
Views
121
I am struggling with a lot of sins that come from the heart, such as pride, judgement, complaining, gossip. More so heavy on the judgement & kinda the pride, but the gossip & complaining is a lot more rare these days, but it's not fully gone. I don't like that I'm dealing with these sins, I...
Replies
12
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom