Healing For Meningitis

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Pray for Charles to be healed of MENINGITIS. He is in the HOSPITAL and in a COMA.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father, in the Name of Jesus, we bring Charles before your throne and we curse the source of this sickness and command it to die at its root just as the root of the fig tree died when Jesus cursed it in the Name of Jesus. We bind the spirit of Meningitis from operating in his body and we loose the Spirit of God, the healing virtue of God to take its place in the Name of Jesus. We thank you for bringing Charles out of the coma in your time. We speak to the Spirit of God that resides in him to Rise up and quicken his mortal body. Glorify yourself, O God, in his healing and recovery. AMEN

God by your stripes we are healed. I pray for healing on behalf of Charles. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband(Dexterfield Ch. Sangma) he is suffering from lungs and brain TB (Tuberculous meningitis) and he is in a coma stage. Please pray for his recovery.
Replies
Views
My sister Anita, S daughter aruvi who is 3 months old is critically ill due to meningitis. Doctors lost hope to save the child. My almighty should show the light to wake up the child. Plz pray for her. We r totally devastated.
Replies
Views
Please join me in praying that my cousin Hydee Torres Adobas can fully recover from her meningitis and recover immediately. In Jesus Name.
Replies
Views
Please help to pray for my cousin for total recovery from his meningitis, In Jesus Name
Replies
Views
Dear Father God, please hear my prayer for little baby Iris that the meningitis diagnosis be viral and not bacterial. Lord God..in Jesus precious and holy name, we thank you for this beautiful baby and present her on your altar for complete healing. Thank you, in Jesus name..Amen 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom