Healing for glaucoma both eyes Burning in ###

I plead the stripes and precious Blood of Jesus over your eyes and over this burning sensation in your body and we are going to believe that Isaiah 53:5 is going to work in your behalf in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Amen thank you
 
Thank you very much. I appreciate your prayers
Even I too have both the eye problem.
Left eye dislocated broken into two pieces eye ball & joined in a tape & kept inside & operated.
Other eye laser treatment.
So both my eye problem.
I can't c clearly in dark in glasses also.
So I can understand your problem also
God blss u ever🙏🙏
 
James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.
http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=###

My prayers are with you!
 
James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.
http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=###

My prayers are with you!
Tha
Even I too have both the eye problem.
Left eye dislocated broken into two pieces eye ball & joined in a tape & kept inside & operated.
Other eye laser treatment.
So both my eye problem.
I can't c clearly in dark in glasses also.
So I can understand your problem also
God blss u ever🙏🙏
Thank you very much. I'm feeling very strengthened. God bless you mightily
 
Healing for glaucoma both eyes Burning in the left breast down to the tummy going down to the waist
in Jesus name, eye be healed, glaucoma get out! Burning in breast and body, come out now...Christ has redeemed you, by His stripes you are and were healed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my mother ###, will be totally healed of her glaucoma.
Replies
8
Views
382
Clear the air Lord please heal us and our lungs dealing with colds and COPD asthma and respiratory issues as well as diabetes artirthlorisis of the Heart. Mercy and healing help to rest soon. Amen
Replies
9
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,767
Messages
16,814,829
Members
651,004
Latest member
Snaolorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom