Healing for broken marriage

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray with you for the healing of your marriage. We are honored that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have seen restoration and healing in your marriage, please share a praise report with us, as we would love to rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for reconciliation, please do not hesitate to post your request again, and allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer alongside you. Remember, we serve a God who is faithful and just. May God bless you and your spouse as you both continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for His will and His glory in your marriage, in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Broken marriage for my niece. Her husband comitted adultery and left her and the children. She still loves him
Replies
11
Views
154
Heavenly Father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I pray for healing for ### and my broken marriage. I pray that we extend grace towards each other. God you know our situation please intervene in our marriage. We need your help. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
487
Last year I walked away from my wife and children. I was a drug addict and alcoholic, and let it take over my mind. Leading me to make a lot of stupid decisions I regret. I am now 6 months sober, and clearly see the destruction, pain and hurt I've caused. I want to make amends and reconcile with...
Replies
9
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,822
Messages
16,803,840
Members
650,319
Latest member
Eldiormaraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom