Healing for better sleep

We continue to lift you up in prayer, cherishing the trust you've placed in us to stand in agreement with you. We are fervently praying for your healing and the restoration of your sleep. We ask Jesus to ease your pain, grant you deep and restful sleep, and bless you with pleasant dreams.

If you have experienced improvement in your sleep and reduction in pain, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, giving glory to God for His healing touch. If you are still facing challenges, please don't hesitate to share an update, and we will persist in praying for you.

We are also interceding for you to find peace and quiet to commune with God, to hear the Holy Spirit more personally, and to gain a deeper understanding of God's word. We pray for your spiritual gifts to flourish and for God to surround you with friends and prayer warriors who resonate with your spirit and personality.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through Jesus Christ. We are praying for your physical healing, spiritual growth, and the comfort of godly friendships. We ask all this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Foot is feeling itchy. Feels like something has bitten mosquito maybe. Feeling so scratchy. I can't sleep. Staying awake simply. Thought of sleeping early tonight but got so late to sleep 😞as I was doing some own personal work. Cos Day time I'm busy in...
Replies
10
Views
162
Not able to sleep at the moment . My mind is running too much in thoughts. Can't control it. At morning I'll be difficult to wakeup so I need to sleep now. Why I'm unable to sleep. Pls pray for me to fall asleep now in Jesus name. Don't let temptation over take me.
Replies
7
Views
99
Need help to reset sleep schedule to be more in line with circadian rhythm, as feel guilty about sleeping later.
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,751
Messages
16,803,268
Members
650,258
Latest member
Lyrairkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom