Healing for ### and God's blessings and wisdom in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Healing for ### and God's blessings and wisdom in our relationship.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God blesses our practice with supernatural success, supernatural abundance, supernatural profitability and a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients. Also, that I may love and serve with joy, love and enthusiasm and devotion to God and to excellence. This I ask in...
Replies
11
Views
216
I ask for prayers for my mom and I in relation to finances. We need God’s help, favor and blessings to be able to pay our bills, for better jobs, better and stable career paths with abundance that allows us to bless others and continue to help homeless animals.
Replies
7
Views
116
Pray for a successful baptism, that it may be blessed, for us and the family. Pray that we all receive strength to prepare for this, and that everything will be good around us, that this fatigue and uncertainty will give way. Pray for mental strength and courage, and encouragement and for good...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom