Healing, Family Reconciliation Asked

  • Thread starter Thread starter orchid
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orchid

Guest
Thank you for praying for us, God bless you. Many here urgently need a touch from God. ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. We thank God for many blessings, and ask for a miracle breakthrough at this time.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me and my family with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in each of our lives that need to be open. Surround us with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us on our Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family in this prayer please do the same for the Body of Christ, especially the writer of this prayer.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"
 
I pray that the Lord will touch your friends in unforgettable ways for good, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Father God You see each of the needs of these people and I ask that You would answer each request according to the need. I thank You for the prayers You have already answered. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for Family Reconciliation --- Dear Prayer Team, --- Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. --- I humbly request your sincere prayers for me, my wife, and our children. June 7 marked our 23rd wedding anniversary. While this day should have been a joyful celebration...
Replies
7
Views
169
I request a prayerto be said for my brother ### and my nephew his son ### that they reconcile their differences and find peace with each other. And that everything next week works out for the best. Please and Thank you Amen. ###
Replies
14
Views
210
Please pray for healing in my relationship with both my son, ###, and my daughter, ###. She has not been responding to my messages and has declined to return my calls. I am truly sorry for any hurt I may have caused her, and I long for reconciliation. I also had a big argument with my son ###.
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,669
Messages
16,791,125
Members
649,244
Latest member
Doriarkarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom