Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, healing for me and my husband for our health, marriage, getting along, my anxiety, panic attacks, depression. Thank you Lord. Lord, please mold me the way you see fit and help me to do your work. I pray for people online and a chemo angel. Lord, please help me to be kind to people and thoughtful. Lord, healing about an unspoken prayer. Thank you Lord and for my sisters, they need healing, ### and ###. Thank you Lord and I love you. I sleep too much Lord sometimes, help me to not do that I do not know why I do. And about ###, that he is not mad at me. Thank you Lord.
Prayers for these requests, thank You Lord that You hear us. In Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, thank you for your blessings and hearing our prayers~ I ask for healing over my body and deliverance from anxiety in Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
78
Father God, thank you for your blessings and hearing our prayers~ I ask for healing over my body and deliverance from anxiety in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
99
Father God, thank you for your blessings and hearing our prayers~ I ask for healing over my body and deliverance from anxiety in Jesus name Amen
Replies
13
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom