SoulPlayer

Faithful Servant
Asking prayer for God's healing, deliverance, etc. upon my body; for continued protection and deliverance from strongholds of the enemy working in and upon my physical frame; that the Lord destroys all spiritual hindrances, interference and retaliations upon myself and others, etc.
 
I prayed for God's healing, wisdom & deliverance for ###. I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created us of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for strong hedge of protection from envious sister-in-law and brother-in-law. God, to bring them to repentance and expose their evil plan and let their evil plans against me and my family come to an end and them to come to repentance to know the Lord, walking away from their wicked...
Replies
6
Views
175
Please pray for me during this difficult season. I’m facing ongoing hardships and spiritual attacks, and I need God's strength, protection, and deliverance. Pray that I remain steadfast in faith, experience healing, and see God's favor in my life. Thank you for your prayers and support.
Replies
15
Views
472
My son is having some setbacks right now, please pray for him. He is tormented, restless, provoking habits, rigid, stubborn, angry, rage, running around the house and anxious right now. I rebuke these behaviors in Jesus name. I command these spirits to flee gently and never return in Jesus name...
Replies
8
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,164
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom