Healing And Favor Of ### Relationship Toward Eachother

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsmith

Humble Servant of All
pray for two people I know that God give favor to them for each other in the Lord's spirit
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke and reject every nightmare dream or dreams that goes against me and my hopes and desires and future and all with my close relations including dreams about ###, ###, ###, ###, and families coming around my and my relations eventually and all the dream...
Replies
8
Views
205
I am still recovering from upset stomach and a severe headache, Please pray for healing, I am also praying for favor and protection over my class, my work, relationships I pray some of my students who get in trouble and defiant ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###, they did much better still need more...
Replies
8
Views
344
Lord Jesus, I plead Your blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Thank You for her university acceptance, scholarships, and Your gracious guidance. Guide her Lord as she is selecting her classes for...
Replies
12
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom