Healing And Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter keitha kennedy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keitha kennedy

Guest
I am ### pain these days I constantly get pains under my left breast and sometimes it feels like the pain is bubbling up in side me. Recently I have started get the pains close to my throat. I ask for prayer for healing and deliverance.
 
JESUS SAVE U R CHILD, I will pray for ###
 
My prayers are with you. The Lord will take care of you.
 
"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name." (Psalm 100:4). Thank you God for answers to prayers to ### and her salvation.

Father I pray with ### for healing and comfort. Thank you for hearing our prayers. Thank you for your favor. God you and you alone are worthy of all praises, and to you be all the glory in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord God I bring this woman up to you

who is in a lot of pain. Please heal

her Lord. I don't think you desire

for us to be in pain. Please hear

my plea in your precious name I pray
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....Amen.....Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
98
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
11
Views
177
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom