Healing And Deliverance Of Alcohol

  • Thread starter Thread starter BERMUDA871
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BERMUDA871

Guest
Please pray for my ex ###. His heart is so bitter and angry and he has turned to drinking pretty much on a daily basis. Although we haven't been together in weeks or even spoken much in that time, I am still concerned about his heart and drinking. My prayer is that the Lord would heal his heart of all his emotional scars and free him of alcohol.
 
Dear Lord,

Thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord, You are the true and living God. You rule over all things visible and invisible. You know our rising up and our sitting down. You know when we go out and when we come in. Lord I ask that You would grace peace unto ### right now. I pray Lord that You will fill ### with Your Holy Spirit. Empower him to fight fear, doubt, illness, or anger with unwavering faith in You. Lord I ask that ### is able free himself from alcohol consumption and turn to You in faith and trust. I pray for ### to seek Your words and feel Your blessed comfort, peace as well as wisdom to make the right decisions in every situation he encounters. Lord, thank You for hearing this prayer Lord. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
In Jesus name may this man be healed and Satan out his life. May he go to ### and heal this. Bless his wife.
 
Lord have Your way in this situation and bring wisdom and healing to them both in Jesus name..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
9
Views
186
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
12
Views
215
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
14
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom