Healing and deliverance and salvation and God's protection

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for you and Jeremy, and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been interceding for your safety, for the removal of any evil influences from your home, and for God's protection over your children and pets. We have also been praying for your personal request regarding your hair and the behavior of your dogs.

If you have seen improvements in these areas, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If your request does not seem to have been fully answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

May God bless you and your family, including your pets, as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you will experience God's peace, protection, and provision in every area of your life. We ask all this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. please pray for healing for ### also that ### could go to school on time and stop staying up so late.
Replies
14
Views
443
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
10
Views
201
I need prayers for protection against evil forces. I am being accused of things I have not done. My kids, my character, my Christianity, and my morals are being attacked. The evil one is driving people to take legal action against me. I pray for God's protection against all evil plans set...
Replies
5
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom