Healing And A God Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dellajerkins

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me to stop devil attack. rebuke, bind and cast them straight to pit of hell. Never to return and harm another soul. Let me awake in peace I am asking for healing in eyes I am asking for weight lost I am asking God to deliver me from all the wrong I have done against His will I am asking for a blessing to pay my bills my car broke down I need to be touched by God Angels and keep all enemy away I need all of God's blood. Then I am asking God to release my son ### ### and also ### ### from prison.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God will bless me with the things I want in life.
Replies
10
Views
134
Thank you, for praying with me. Last week, I started to see floaters in my right eye, which occluded my vision. This never happened before. It has worsened, and I was sent to a specialist. The doctor said it should resolve, so this is my prayer. Father restore my sight in the precious name of...
Replies
10
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom