Healing And A Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaydee

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for God to heal ### and ###'s bodies. ### also would like to be blessed with a baby.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

-prayer for my ### months old baby girl. For her to be completely heal from cold and cough and runny nose. Praying for Mercy, grace and blessings and Lords unconditional love over this child. -prayer for protection from seen and unseen danger and protection from all sickness and disease and...
Replies
9
Views
181
Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
204
Granddaughter needed transfusion after delivering her baby by c section. Baby has lung infection and broken clavicle, need your prayers for healing.
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom