Heal

SBC

Humble Servant of All
father God, heal me, heal my husband ###, heal our marriage. In Jesus mighty name I ask. Mark 10:9 Amen!!
 
I ask for your healing power to come upon them. You give us life and you have the power to renew life. I believe in your power to heal. Open my ### to whatever form your healing power takes. And help me remember that, no matter what happens, you are the same yesterday, today and forever. You are always with us. Amen. With God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need urgent prayer for my husband, his name is ###. He says it's hard to sleep. I need prayer of protection and complete healing for him. I am pregnant, delivering a baby this week. My husband needs complete healing and protection from mental illness from losing his longtime job and some...
Replies
9
Views
257
Almighty God please heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that you help heal me and other than helping me heal my grieving from losing my beautiful girlfriend whom I call my wife because we've been together for over 10...
Replies
11
Views
297
Lord healing for me and my husband for our health, marriage, getting along, my anxiety, depression, panic attacks, my hearing loss, ears ringing loud, and healing for my sisters and families and friends and healing for ### and ### they both have cancer and need your healing Lord..help me Lord I...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom