Heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray to heal my husband's heart, help him pull himself together, and to see the wrong he is doing. God, please touch his heart. Pray for my marriage, pray to make it stronger. I need prayer; I am also having financial problems.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for ### in the name of Jesus. I pray for the healing of your husband's heart both physically and spiritually. I pray to God for He is the one true God. In Jesus' name I pray Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need urgent prayer for my husband, his name is ###. He says it's hard to sleep. I need prayer of protection and complete healing for him. I am pregnant, delivering a baby this week. My husband needs complete healing and protection from mental illness from losing his longtime job and some...
Replies
9
Views
257
Praise the Lord My husband has had a leg infection for one month, and his leg is swollen. Even after showing it to different doctors, it is not getting cured. Please pray that my husband recovers quickly and is able to go back to work. Also, please pray that all the problems in our family are...
Replies
7
Views
150
In the name of Jesus I am asking for prayer to heal my husband, he can't walk and heal his kidneys and adrenal glands, all his body organs make him whole again. Guide my whole family, give them peace and understanding. Help my daughter and granddaughter who to trust and that's you Jesus. Please...
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom