Heal My Struggle God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew333

Humble Servant
Dear God in heaven I have a very stressful 4 nights ahead of me at work this week, I am not well prepared and it is all my fault, please forgive my sins and for not listening to you. Please help me try really hard to pass the tests you have set me and let everything at work go well for me. I really need you God please be by my side and heal me. I ask this prayer in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm hopeful for prayer that our Lord compensates and fights for me and for His standard of resolution for me, and for my hopes for the standard He has for His children is not a whitewashed wall, and for Him to teach me to defend myself and my family, church, and fellow believers. I'm praying for...
Replies
8
Views
208
i odtn even know wha tim rpyign for. i jsut dotn even have fiaht i feel lonely. pelase lor dheal my and my fmaily int henamoef the Lord Jesus chris thankyou for helaign touches thnak yu for oyur presence
Replies
9
Views
167
Father in Heaven I am so grateful for everything life health and strength. Just everything that you are doing just for me Lord Jesus sometimes this life wears me down with financial struggles trials and tribulations. I need finances to flow I need a miracle a divine intervention please Lord help...
Replies
8
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom