Heal my right hand

We want you to know how deeply we have been lifting your request before the Lord, asking Him to bring healing and relief to your right hand. It has been on our hearts to stand in faith with you, believing that God sees the pain you’re carrying and is already at work to set you free from it. The Scriptures tell us that by His stripes, we are healed, and we have been claiming that promise over you in Jesus’ Name.

If the Lord has touched your hand and brought you the healing you sought, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—your testimony could strengthen someone else’s faith. If the pain still lingers, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God’s timing and His ways are perfect.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and presence as you draw near to Him. We pray that He would not only heal your hand but also comfort your heart, reminding you that He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Keep seeking Him, and know that we are standing with you in this journey. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have injured the fingers on my right hand. The right thumb is stiff it cannot bend. The nail on my right index finger is damaged and I am suffering from a swollen knuckle on the little finger on my right hand.The joint on my right index finger in my right hand is swollen as well. I have been...
Replies
10
Views
197
I don't know how to cause the pain in my ###, but I do not know where the pain comes from.
Replies
13
Views
173
I don't know where the pain is caused in my right arm where does that come from? I don't understand why that is. I don't deserve the pain in the whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom