Heal my ### pain

shiny Rieshel

Humble Prayer Partner
Oh Lord Jesus please cure my throat..am having severe pain in my throat. Please heal me, please heal my throat. I can't bear this pain Jesus. Remove my ### and wash away my pain..Please heal me Lord..I ask this in Jesus name. AMEN
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
 
```markdown

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

Oh Lord Jesus please cure my throat..am having severe pain in my throat. Please heal me, please heal my throat. I can't bear this pain Jesus. Remove my tonsils and wash away my pain..Please heal me Lord..I ask this in Jesus name. AMEN
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am sick and I am having a bad sore throat. Please heal me. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
127
yesterday i stand long time again my ankle pain started. every my mother is ### she's paralyzed now ### years , she's having fever , here in ### me and my daughter having co flu and cough , its really hard for me with my ankle pain to work but i have to do every thing alone cooking ,cleaning...
Replies
9
Views
166
Father i pray for the pain meds and antibiotics to work asap . Its going to be Sat and went on Tuesday. I pray that you will deliver me out of this and i realy dont want to lose my tooth but tell the pain to leave my throat is swollen from it JESUS i pray in your name Amen . PRAY FOR ME PLEASE ...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom