Heal my left arm and left chest

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting up your request for healing and freedom from the pain in your left arm, left chest and left leg before the Lord, and we continue to ask Him to touch your body, ease your pain and bring complete restoration. We also pray for His peace and protection over you where you feel attacked for no reason, and that you would know His presence as your defender and comforter. We are trusting in His promise that He heals us, as it is written, But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the Lord, Jer 30:17, and also, By his wounds we are healed, Isa 53:5.

We pray in Jesus Name for your healing and deliverance, that the pain would leave your body and that you would be set free and strengthened by His power. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal the pain in my left arm to be free, because I do not know how it affects the pain inside my left arm like that. Also, I really don't like the way it feels so funny in my stomach.
Replies
14
Views
120
God, I don't know what's going on with my left neck, shoulder, and arm. They feel strange, and I don't understand why. Heal my left neck, shoulder, and arm so I can be free in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
13
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom