Heal my ### in ###

Lord, please heal my sister-in-law from Depression. Help her to become stronger mentally. Help her to overcome her Fears and to live in today's world and not many yesterdays ago. Lord bring the Holy Spirit to her heart, mind, and body to Heal her so she can just Enjoy Life. Please Lord, remove the Sadness and make her stronger again. I know the doctors are trying and medication can only do so much, but please help her with her Will to want to make positive changes needed to self-help herself. Remove her fears. She is such a beautiful person and I want her back into our life. Thanks to all those praying with me. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal my friend, ###'s ankle after surgery. She had surgery four months ago. Heal her so she can feel better. She started her therapy 3 weeks ago.
Replies
13
Views
131
Let her lungs be strong and healthy, her mind calm and confident, and her heart filled with love and gratitude for God’s grace and intercession AMEN
Replies
9
Views
41
thank you for helping me pray for my dad. he had a wound care appointment this morning his doctor told us its looking better just keep bandaging it the same. but they still didnt have the results from his xray he took last week. can you please continue to help me pray for my dad that the sore on...
Replies
11
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom