Heal Me Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon

Humble Servant of All
Lord I ask you to please heal this infection in the name of Jesus! lay your hands on me and deliver me from this pain lord. I trust you lord! You are my healer! Thank you Jesus amen!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
FATHER! WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILL BEING DONE IN THIS LIFE, IN JESUS NAME!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, needing Jesus to heal me. I'm sick, have several medical issues, just had tests run and awaiting the results. In the name of Jesus. Amen. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
344
Nothing changed in my life all negativety financial problems my inlaws who are bitching behind me creating fight but still have no regret just living their happy life and are reason for my broken marriage and family god has blessed the wrong people and forgot to do justice for me ..there is no...
Replies
10
Views
68
Jesus help me to get out of all official and personal issues help me to not get scold by any of my official doctors and clients please help me not to cancel my wor from home
Replies
9
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom