Heal Me God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
Heal me of my pain God, bring me fast recovery. I need strength and good health to look after my little ###. HELP ME GOD.

I await your glory now, clear my path of all darkness.

Thank you thank you thank you

Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father I place this person before you. They are in need of your healing power, please I pray touch them and heal them, plus be with the little girl and them that she and they might really know you.

I pray this in Jesus holy name,

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HELP ME GOD IN JESUS'S NAME HEAL ME GOD IN JESUS'S NAME I NEED YOU FOR ALWAYS AND FOREVER PLEASE TURN ME AROUND AND HELP ME AND HEAL ME AMEN XOXOX AND AMEN XOXOX
Replies
9
Views
274
Yesterday you saved my life. My panic attack was so severe that my heart beat jumped to 150 and no one at home. I was alone with my ### years old son. I trembled. I called my parents; they came in ### mints. You made me breathe again. I am unable to handle the problem. I fear something bad...
Replies
10
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom