Heal Me God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
God, I'm in a lot of pain right now, my health has suffered a lot with all the stress I've been under. Please touch me with your healing hands, pour your healing waters over me. Give me the strength to look after my daughter. Help me to rise above all these darkness God.

Thank you thank you thank you

Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HELP ME GOD IN JESUS'S NAME HEAL ME GOD IN JESUS'S NAME I NEED YOU FOR ALWAYS AND FOREVER PLEASE TURN ME AROUND AND HELP ME AND HEAL ME AMEN XOXOX AND AMEN XOXOX
Replies
9
Views
275
Yesterday you saved my life. My panic attack was so severe that my heart beat jumped to 150 and no one at home. I was alone with my ### years old son. I trembled. I called my parents; they came in ### mints. You made me breathe again. I am unable to handle the problem. I fear something bad...
Replies
10
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom