Heal Me God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
God, HEAL ME, I am in a lot of pain right now. Heal me and my situation right now.

I am at your mercy Lord, I seek you and only you, let me come to you for refuge Lord. HELP ME GOD.

I await your glory.

Thank you thank you thank you

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HELP ME GOD IN JESUS'S NAME HEAL ME GOD IN JESUS'S NAME I NEED YOU FOR ALWAYS AND FOREVER PLEASE TURN ME AROUND AND HELP ME AND HEAL ME AMEN XOXOX AND AMEN XOXOX
Replies
9
Views
276
Yesterday you saved my life. My panic attack was so severe that my heart beat jumped to 150 and no one at home. I was alone with my ### years old son. I trembled. I called my parents; they came in ### mints. You made me breathe again. I am unable to handle the problem. I fear something bad...
Replies
10
Views
443
Father God, I come to you with a thankful heart, that you brought ### into my life. I thank you that we have became friends and she is helping me on some issues im having. Lord, I pray that you will look deep inside and heal every wound that I still carry within me. Soften my hearts for others...
Replies
13
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom