Heal! Bless her!

123

Beloved of All
Dear Father, Wrap your arms around ### as she visits the doctors on Monday. Help the diagnosis be favorable. Wipe all cancer from her body.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy Spirit, renew my relationships with my children, in Christ. Jesus, heal us. Thank You, in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
13
Views
393
My daughter has three important exams coming up. They are very difficult, so please pray that she passes all of them; Please pray that my daughter, who lacks experience, does not make any mistakes while examining patients at work. I hope the owners treat her with great kindness, helping her and...
Replies
8
Views
135
🙌 You Can Reach Her! "Is Anything too Difficult for for the LORD? (מֵיְהוָ֖ה Yahweh), Gen 18:14, No! Jer 32:27, "Nothing is too Difficult for You!" Jer 32:27, 🙏Took Down One Social Media Profile, Asking You to Totally Turn her from darkness to 💡Acts 26:18-20... 🙌 Father, thank You for being...
Replies
12
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom