He touched my hear today.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
A heavenly voice came down to all of us who were right there, in the middle of a Jesus baptism in the Jordan river. This is My beloved Son. Hear ye Him. Matt. 3.17 Still but wonderful heavenly voices coming down to us to show us the love, mercy and compassion. All of them enter into our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all hear the songs of praises coming out of the lips angels in heaven. O He touched me and the joy that floods my soul. Something happened and now I know. He touched me and made me whole. Yes, Jesus alone can make you completely whole and pure. Sing praises to Him, the touch of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus clearly said to all of us. Without Me you can do nothing. How true this this when we separated ourselves from the Lords company and depart and stay away from church services, do not pray, do not read Gods word and do not share the Lord with others, then our life will turn to darkness...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Living a life away from the Lord is one thing that will make our life so miserable and lonely. Material possesions, money, power and riches of the world will never ever satisfy the longings of our soul. Having Jesus in my life is a precious gift that no one has ever given to me. This is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Sing unto the Lord all the earth means that we should be singing praises to Him wherever we are. You deserve the glory, and the honor. Lord we lift Your name in worship, in adoration and in praise. In the middle of the congregation and wherever we are, we shall forever honor You above...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom