Having trouble sleeping tonight, many concerns on my mind, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Having trouble sleeping tonight, many concerns on my mind, behind on bills, lease terminate due to sale of property, stress at work. Three members of household depending on me. I don't want to let anyone down, especially the Lord. Needing answers, direction and provision very soon.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Having trouble sleeping....my mind is racing with thoughts. Please pray I stop trusting others so much because ultimately I am the one who ends up on the losing end, financially, emotionally etc. I try to better myself but when I don't understand something I ask questions but then it may not be...
Replies
6
Views
127
  • Locked
Having trouble sleeping because my mind is full of worry and depression. I want to be a fair person with my co-worker and she undermines me so I find myself being more direct and firm with her so she understands our classroom in support of each other, the children, and the school's philosophy...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,386
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom