Having trouble sleeping because my mind is full of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having trouble sleeping because my mind is full of worry and depression. I want to be a fair person with my co-worker and she undermines me so I find myself being more direct and firm with her so she understands our classroom in support of each other, the children, and the school's philosophy. She is very opinionated and wants everything done her way regardless of what I, the lead teacher, say.
 
I prayed for this.

Let His hand be with you, and keep you from harm so that you will be free from pain.
 
Father, I thank you for your love. I ask that you would reveal more deeply to our hearts your love and what you think of us. I ask that we would be completely changed and filled with your Holy Fire. Let us receive the baptism of your love and of the fear of you, that we might live uprightly, not through our own strength but through your power and grace. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Father God, How grateful we are for the Throne of Grace. Lord please rebuke the spirits of strife and discord- restore peace and order. Have mercy Lord God. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having a great deal of trouble sleeping because, once again, my thoughts are out of control. I had been making a lot of progress this week but now it's a major battle to redirect my thoughts. I feel I'm under attack. Please pray I get back on track and my mind rests along with thinking...
Replies
4
Views
50
  • Locked
Having a great deal of trouble sleeping because my mind won't settle down. Please pray my thoughts calm and I get a good night's sleep.
Replies
10
Views
127
  • Locked
I am struggling with sleeping because my mind won't stop racing. Please pray my mind calms down and that I can sleep. My depression is also really intense right now.
Replies
14
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom